Cognistat will be exhibiting, in person, as a Solution Provider at the AACN 2022 (American Academy of Clinical Neuropsycholgy) June 23 – 25, 2022, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Come join us to learn more about the Cognistat Assessment System.
The mission of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology is to advance the profession of Clinical Neuropsychology through its advocacy of outstanding educational and public policy initiatives.
The American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology aims to achieve its missions through its dedication to the following purposes:
- To promote board certification by the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (ABCN) as the standard for competence in the practice of Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Support for those principles, policies and practices that seek the attainment of the best in clinical neuropsychological patient care.
- The pursuit of excellence in psychological education, especially as it concerns the clinical neuropsychological sciences.
- The pursuit of high standards in the practice of clinical neuropsychology and support of the credentialing activities of the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Support for the quest of scientific knowledge by support for research in neuropsychology and related fields.
- The communication of scientific and scholarly information through continuing education, scientific meetings, and publications.
- Provision for communication with other groups and representation for clinical neuropsychological opinion to best achieve and preserve the purposes of the Academy.
For more information, please visit https://theaacn.org/