Cognistat will be exhibiting, in person, at the National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN) annual conference October 12-15, 2022, in Denver, Colorado. Come join us at Booth #203 to learn more about how Cognistat can be a valuable addition to your current cognitive assessment battery.
NAN Mission & Objectives
The mission of the National Academy of Neuropsychology is to advance neuropsychology as a science and health profession, to promote human welfare, and to generate and disseminate knowledge of brain-behavior relationships.
In order to fulfill its mission, the National Academy of Neuropsychology has established the following objectives:
- to provide information and support to the membership and the profession to enhance neuropsychological assessment, treatment, and consultation services; (VALUE/GOAL= Professional Development)
- to disseminate neuropsychological knowledge through meetings, professional contacts, publications, reports, the Internet, and other forms of media; (VALUE/GOAL= Education & Training)
- to promote research to improve knowledge of brain-behavior relationships and
- to improve the efficacy of outcomes in neuropsychological evaluations and interventions; (VALUE/GOAL= Research) to encourage membership to aspire to the profession’s highest ethical standards; (VALUE/GOAL= Ethics)
- to promote understanding of cultural and individual diversity as it applies to the study and practice of neuropsychology; (VALUE/GOAL= Diversity)
- to promote the field of neuropsychology as a career choice among students, thus supporting student participation in the Academy’s activities; (VALUE/GOAL=Students)
- to provide education to the public that fosters healthy behavior and the prevention of neurological illness and injury; (VALUE/GOAL=Public Education)
- to advocate in various forums on behalf of the profession, health consumers, and the promotion of neuropsychological health. (VALUE/GOAL= Advocacy)
For more information, please visit www.nanonline.org