Disease Control System
Healthcare Enabled Solutions DCS
- Track and manage all environmental data for hospital and laboratory health care with a requirement for environmental monitoring based on hospital certification guide lines.
- Complies with electronic signature and other key certification requirements.
- Monitor locations, personnel and utilities for viable and non-viable contamination.
- Identify and track Micro-organisms.
- Built-in statistics for rooms, personnel & utilities.
- Location and personnel mapping
- Perform investigations for incidents such as OOS or OOT conditions.
- Manage media and inventory for cost effective operations.
- Configurable reporting & query tools
- Infectious disease procedures – verified hospital, laboratory and clinic procedures
- DCS Knowledge Center – Expertise Support Administrators, Doctors, Nurses, IT, Training all areas, Communication
- DCS for hospitals, labs & clinics
- Supporting Infrastructure – buildings, Utilities, IT etc.
- Training and information to all levels
- Fast implementation and process validation, ease of upgrade and support.
- Accelerated real time reporting of results.
- Prevent costly cleanups due biological events with real time reporting and rapid containment.
- Reduced costs associated with Media & Inventory management.
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Increase in public health.