No comments »
Cognistat will be at the joint 7th International Congress of the Asian Society against Dementia and the 11th Philippine Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders to be at held the Radisson Blu Hotel in Cebu City, Philippines.
Dr. Jonathan Mueller, Cognistat’s Chief Medical Officer, will present two talks:
- Oct 10th 2:00 – 3:30 pm Cognistat: A Rapid Domain Specific Tool
- Oct 12th 8:30 – 10:30 am Cognistat and the MCI Index: Tools for the Early Detection of Dementia
For More Information: http://www.dementia.org.ph
No comments »
Cognistat will be exhibiting its Cognistat Assessment System and introducing the newest additions “Cognistat Active Form & MCI Index” and “Cognistat5”at the 121th Conference of the American Psychological Association to be held at Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii July 31-August 4, 2013.
The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world’s largest association of psychologists, with more than 137,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
- APA seeks to advance psychology as a science, a profession and as a means of promoting health, education and human welfare by:
- Encouraging the development and application of psychology in the broadest manner
- Promoting research in psychology, the improvement of research methods and conditions and the application of research findings
- Improving the qualifications and usefulness of psychologists by establishing high standards of ethics, conduct, education and achievement
- Increasing and disseminating psychological knowledge through meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussions and publications
No comments »
July 13-18, 2013 Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Boston, MA
Cognistat will be presenting a paper on “The MCI Index: Risk Assessment of Cognitive Decline” by Drs. Kiernan, Mueller, Flanagan and Chertkow on Monday, July 15: 11:45am.
Cognistat will also be exhibiting its Cognistat Assessment System and introducing the newest addition “Cognistat Active Form & MCI Index. We invite you to visit us at Booth #500 for a live demonstration and take advantage of our AAIC special promotion at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference.
The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Community-based Alzheimer’s Association chapters provide services to families and professionals, including information and referral, support groups, care consultation, education and safety services.
- It has local chapters across the nation, providing services within each community. Find a chapter near you.
- It is staffed 24/7 Helpline offering information and advice to hundreds of thousands of callers each year and provides translation services in more than 170 languages.
- It runs more than 4,500 support groups throughout the country and connects people across the globe through our online message boards.
- The Alzheimer’s Association provides caregivers and families with comprehensive online resources and information through our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregiver Center.
- They deliver 20,000 education programs annually and offer online information in 15 languages.
- Its annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the nation’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- The Alzheimer’s Association invests in Alzheimer research through a peer-reviewed research grants program.