Cognistat will be exhibiting at the 39th National Academy of Neuropsychology Annual Convention on Nov 13 – 16, 2019 at Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, California. Please visit us at Booth 208 for a live demonstration of our Cognistat products.
The National Academy of Neuropsychology is a professional society that includes clinicians, scientist-practitioners, and researchers interested in neuropsychology. Its mission is to advance neuropsychology as a science and health profession, to promote human welfare, and to generate and disseminate knowledge of brain-behavior relationships.
In order to fulfill its mission, the National Academy of Neuropsychology has established the following objectives:
- To provide information and support to the membership and the profession to enhance neuropsychological assessment, treatment, and consultation services;
- To disseminate neuropsychological knowledge through meetings, professional contacts, publications, reports, the Internet, and other forms of media;
- To promote research to improve knowledge of brain-behavior relationships and to improve the efficacy of outcomes in neuropsychological evaluations and interventions;
- To encourage membership to aspire to the profession’s highest ethical standards;
- To promote understanding of cultural and individual diversity as it applies to the study and practice of neuropsychology;
- To promote the field of neuropsychology as a career choice among students, thus supporting student participation in the Academy’s activities;
- To provide education to the public that fosters healthy behavior and the prevention of neurological illness and injury;
- To advocate in various forums on behalf of the profession, health consumers, and the promotion of neuropsychological health.