Cognistat will be exhibiting at the 125th annual Conference of the American Psychological Association on August 3-6, 2017 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. Please visit us at Booth 205 for a live demonstration of our Cognistat products. For more information visit: www.apa.org/convention/
Cognistat to introduce the newest additions “Cognistat Active Form & MCI Index” and “Cognistat Five” at the Conference of the American Psychological Association in Washington, DC August 3-6, 2017.
The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world’s largest association of psychologists, with 150,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
- APA seeks to advance psychology as a science, a profession and as a means of promoting health, education and human welfare by:
- Encouraging the development and application of psychology in the broadest manner
- Promoting research in psychology, the improvement of research methods and conditions and the application of research findings
- Improving the qualifications and usefulness of psychologists by establishing high standards of ethics, conduct, education and achievement
- Increasing and disseminating psychological knowledge through meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussions and publications