Cognistat is exhibiting at the 64th AAN Conference on April 21-28, 2012 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Please visit our booth for a live demonstration of “The Cognistat Assessment System.” Please come and visit us at booth 1046.
The American Academy of Neurology (AAN) was established in 1948 and is an international professional association of more than 25,000 neurologists and neuroscience professionals dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care.
The AAN is strongly committed to its mission and focuses its efforts on ensuring the reality of the principles and standards set forth in the AAN mission statement.
• To be indispensable to our members.
• To promote the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care and enhance member career satisfaction.
• Leadership: We provide guidance and inspiration through education, information, policy development and advocacy for our members and their patients
• Integrity: We set and maintain the highest ethical and professional standards for ourselves, our staff and our programs
• Professionalism: We work with expertise, commitment and diligence to provide high quality neurologic care
• Commitment: We are dedicated to upholding the integrity and mission of the American Academy of Neurology
• Respect: We embrace the dignity and uniqueness of every human being and in all we do keep the interests of the patients first
• Compassion: We are sensitive and empathetic to the needs of others